ERASMUS INTERNSHIP IN SPAIN OR PORTUGAL
Mobility Projects Coordinator’s Assistant
European training consultancy with headquarters in Spain (Seville, Málaga, Úbeda) and in Portugal (Setúbal) is looking for passionate and hard-working students or recent graduates to fill an Erasmus+ unpaid internship position of a Mobility Projects Coordinator’s Assistant.
• Duration: from 3 months up to 12 months,
• Commitment: Full-time,
• Only students benefiting from the Erasmus+ programme.
• Interpreting and intermediating during training and different activities (presentations in partner companies),
• Teaching Spanish or Portuguese language – basic level A1/A2 – and culture to groups of students,
• Preparing materials and activities for the participants (folders, id cards, agendas),
• Delivering cultural activities (tapas night, tour around the city, museum visit, etc.),
• Supporting coordinators with administrative tasks (translating documents, signing certificates in partner companies, mailing),
• Managing social media, such as Facebook, YouTube, company website, Instagram.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student or recent graduate in language studies (translation, interpreting, philology, etc.), Humanities or Social Sciences, who is eligible to perform an internship within the ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME (100% OBLIGATORY CONDITION),
• Good knowledge of Spanish (B2) or Portuguese (B2), and English (B2). Polish is a plus.
• Knowledge of other foreign languages will be an advantage (especially French, Croatian, Turkish, Romanian or Hungarian),
• Experience delivering classes,
• Team work skills, friendliness, open-mindedness and creativity,
• Desire to succeed and willingness to go the extra mile,
• Good use of Microsoft Office Package, knowledge of Photoshop will be an asset or other graphic design programmes.
• Free lunches in our residences,
• Opportunity to take part in free trips to beautiful Andalusian cities (including Gibraltar) or around the Lisbon area (Setúbal),
• Opportunity to practice different languages while being part of a vibrant international team,
• Career advancement opportunities and continuous professional development,
• Recommendation letter if requested.
For placements in Spain
For placements in Portugal
All candidates interested are invited to send us their CV and cover letter on: Joanna Brzeska firstname.lastname@example.org / Álvaro Domínguez email@example.com
See more in PDF.